We Love Norco Bikes
Once you ride one, you will too.
While not as well known in the Midwestern United States, Norco offers superb designs and “nice touch” details that set them apart. If you get comfort from owning a popular brand that “the other kids” have, then Norco is not going to be the bike for you, but if you’re looking for a well-designed machine to push your limits on, then you will not be disappointed.
Mountain Men (and Women)
Norco’s best-of-category, off-road machines hit the nail on the head while leading the industry’s charge into 27.5” (650B) wheels. They’re starting to be noticed here in the Midwest by more and more serious off-road addicts. Whether a hard-tail or full-suspension ride is in your sights, Norco bikes offer great value and style that is sure to bring a smile to your soul. Most Norco mountain bikes come in a choice of 27.5” or 29” wheels, but they also have models with 26″, 24″ and even 20″ wheels.
- If you’re just getting into mountain biking, the Norco Storm is a great bike to start your adventure without too much financial commitment.
- If your skill level has outgrown your entry-level bike, the aptly named Norco Charger will take you to the next level.
- Ready to for the amazing ride of a full-suspension bike? The Norco Fluid comes in models ranging from, “Nice!” to “WOW!!”
- The Sight Killer B climbs as well as it descends. It’s designed exclusively for 650B (27’5”) wheels. And it’s an amazing, all-mountain machine.
- “Plus” bikes, such as the Norco Torrent and Fluid, are becoming increasingly popular, with high volume tires, not as big a Fat Bikes, that seem to have found the sweet spot between traditional and Fattie tires.
- It’s OK, go ahead and stare. They’re fat and proud of it. The Norco Bigfoot is not just another fat bike. It’s a well-designed machine with a great, go-anywhere ride.
But Wait! There’s More…
Norco’s attention to detail doesn’t end with mountain bikes. Their road bikes exhibit the same great craftsmanship as their mountain bikes. Even their more casual riding machines like our best selling Yorkville and Rideau models as well as the new for 2018 Scene exude an out of the ordinary classiness. And their kids bikes—well, let’s just say they might make you wish you were a kid again.
We were so impressed here at West Trails Bicycles that we were the first bike shop in the tristate to carry this wonderful brand of “never heard of ‘em” bicycles. We knew a good thing when we saw it.